Sunday, October 15, 2006

First Entry

First entry

October 15, 2006

We decided today that we were going to begin our online journal. I already keep a journal for Lily that is just for her to see, but I also wanted to share what we are feeling these days. Just to bring everyone up to speed we have now been in PGN for 21 weeks 2 days, or 149 days, or 3576 hours. Not that I am counting or anything! I am just ready to get out of there!! PGN should a four letter word! We are hopeful that we hear something as soon as tomorrow but who knows really. All I do know is that now we are in a day-by-day time frame! So in a way that is VERY exciting, but in the same breathe EXTREMLY exhausting! I am going to continue to work on our site daily.... so stay tuned!!

Megan
edit

PREVIOUS ENTRY | NEXT ENTRY
Comments
I'm so excited! I can't wait to kiss her cheeks and tell her how much I love her, and I can't wait to see her in your arms :-) LOVE YOU, Maggie and Jewely
Remove This Comment
Posted by: Maggie and Jewely on October 16, 2006 at 05:23 P.M.
After reading all your updates and knowing you for 13 years and what you have waited for,I know that you and Chris derserve nothing better and Lilly is going to be the most loved human on the face of the earth. I am so happy for you and wish you all the best.
Remove This Comment
Posted by: Kirstie on October 16, 2006 at 05:57 P.M.
We love you so very much and we are thrilled that very soon our new grandbaby will be here. It has been a long, hard journey but the joy that Lily brings with her makes it all so very very wonderful No child could have better parents then you two will be. We love you. Now let me at those cheeks!
Remove This Comment
Posted by: MomMom & PopPop Maloney on October 16, 2006 at 06:46 P.M.
congratulations!!! We can't wait to see the three of you soon. You two are going to be wonderful parents!!!
Remove This Comment
Posted by: Jessica and Don on October 16, 2006 at 07:03 P.M.
Remove This Comment
Posted by: favorite big cousin Brii on October 17, 2006 at 04:26 A.M.
No couple more deserving. I am in awe of your strength and faith....you are my new heros! Counting down the seconds until you formally introduce me to your precious daughter, Lily. I love you and I am SOoooo very happy for the two of you!!
Remove This Comment
Posted by: Aunt Tracy on October 19, 2006 at 03:40 P.M.

0 comments: