Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to Normal Soon!

We are ok and doing well. Things were a little crazy last week. Chris had a trip for work and the girls and I went to my parents for the week. Then Lily stayed behind this week to enjoy a 'big girl' vacation with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop! This Friday we are meeting up again with my parents. Charlotte will join the party in Va until Monday when I go to collect all of our babies! WHEW!!

I have tons to share, and lots of pictures to update.

A little teaser...

Miss. Charlotte is saying her name now, and she is singing the EIEIO of Old McDonald! It is more like IIIIIoooooooOOOOO! I am going to try and get both on video! It is sooo SUPER sweet!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see pics!

hugs,leslie

Reba said...

Glad everything is going well. I am watching your Disney countdown and am SOOO excited...it is coming up fast! I hope you had a good week, even minus one. I cannot wait to see a little video of Charlotte singing...how sweet!

Rebekah said...

Hey you guys - I am looking forward to pictures too ... and way to go Lily for your big girl sleepover and congrats to Charlotte for saying her name - that is a hard one to say! Have a Happy Thursday!

Rebekah