Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Going to the Chapel...

On October 7 Chris' little sister Lizzie got married to a wonderful guy named Jeff. It was a beautiful ceremony on Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. Here are pictures from the day! Enjoy... I do apologize the pics are all out of order thanks to blogger.


Lily and her new 'for real' (her words) Uncle Jeff!

Lizzie, Lily and Jeff

So happy!!


Lily and Grandpa


Charlotte and Grandpa


Lizzie, Charlotte, Jeff, and Lily


Charlotte and Grandpa


Lily and Grandpa


Sweet Charlotte- putting sand in her flower basket!


Sassy Charlotte!


Charlotte and Jeff


Lily building a sand castle



Grandma and Grandpa

Junior bridesmaids and the flower girls- soooo cute!!


our baby


Our two beautiful girls


The new Mr. and Mrs!


Sealed with a kiss!


The Sand Ceremony


Grandma and Grandpa



Charlotte fell asleep right after she completed her flower girl duties! Thank God for that answered prayer- all I asked for was for her to be still, I'll take a quick nap anytime!!


WIDE awake at the reception!


So beautiful!


Our baby (shh don't tell her that she would have a fit!- she is a big girl you know!!)


I think this is a repeat but I am gonna leave it, because it is my blog and I love this picture of them!!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Great pictures!
I call Rudy ym baby all the time and he says "I not a baby. I a big boy. " I keep repeating that he will ALWAYS be my baby but he never agrees with me. :)

Reba said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful girls. Looks like a wonderful time. I love the beach. Sigh.

Patti said...

The girls look gorgeous! And, Chris' family all look identical :) I have always wanted to attend a beach ceremony...seems so romantic!

Michelle Smiles said...

I was just talking with a girlfriend of mine and bemoaning the fact that I never get to go to weddings anymore! All of our friends and family are married - I miss those celebrations!