Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Charlotte!!

Dear Charlotte,

Wow, is all I can say! I cannot believe you are two years old already!! This year you have just blossomed into a beautiful little girl. Not much baby Charlotte left. While this makes your Daddy and I sad, we are also feel so happy and blessed that we are able to watch you grow each day. I love to watch you learn something new. My favorite memory of you this year would have to be the day that you discovered the fly in the window. You and I must have sat there for an hour 'talking' all about that little fly. You were just amazed by it. I found that beauty can take form in a little house fly that only little ones take the time to really notice. As I sit here and think back to the days leading up to and your birth I realize that we may not have understood the timing with everything but someone knew that we would be missing a little burst of sunshine. That is why we were given the gift of you. You bring so much joy and happiness into our little house. I don't Lily thinks it is so joyous when you playfully take her favorite toy and take off running squealing with laughter. But, you two love each other so much that alone makes your Daddy and I the happiest. In years to come I hope that you never loose the way that you love. You give it your all, just like you do all things. Whether it is wrestling toys away from Lily, or giving big hugs and kisses to your 'babies' in your bed, or making sure you catch your kiss and put it on your face each night. Charlotte we love you so very much, you truly are an angel sent from heaven and we feel lucky to be your parents.

We love you as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean, and it will never end.

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

Love,

Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy Bday sweet girl!!!!!!!!

Vanessa said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would be delighted if you could do an online sale for Guatemala. I'm working hard to meet the goals I have before me and I welcome andy help I can get. Please feel free to email me anytime vbayouangel@aol.com Sorry about having to leave this on your blog but I couldn't respond to your comment!! THANKS

Patti said...

Happy Birthday Charlotte!