Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

November 22, 2006

We are still waiting for our new BC to come through.We are been waiting 2.5 weeks today. Here is the good news.. we haven't seen anyone wait longer then 5 weeks for it. Bad news... it is Chris and I we are talking about here... we are planning on 5 weeks and hope that it is quicker! Once we receive the BC our agency is telling us that we should plan to travel in 2 weeks. We are biting at the bit to get her home!!

We wanted to take a minute to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving!!! Chris and I have so many things to be thankful for. We are the most thankful for Lily's birthmom. Without her and her amazing gift we wouldn't have our duaghter. We hope that everone has a wonderful holiday!!

Love ya!
Chris, Megan and Lily!!


PREVIOUS ENTRY | NEXT ENTRY
Comments
My bag has been packed, just tell me when we leave :-) This is the home stretch guys. I can't think of a better Christmas gift for two people with so much love and laghter to share!!

I love ya both!!!!!!!!

0 comments: