Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Picture Day!!!

It's Picture Day!!!!
WE HAVE TEETH!!!

November 28, 2006

We got a great suprise today new pictures!! She has her first two teeth!! Chris wants to bring her steak!! We also we given more news however we are not going to release that info until we know for sure what is going on. Don't worry it is VERY good news!! Please keep checking in as we will announce the info as soon as we know for sure!! Until then please enjoy our BEAUTIFUL Daughter!!

Oh, and as a side note, Chris is so happy to see that on her jumper is a picture of an UFO. Her love of SCiFi has begun!!!!

PREVIOUS ENTRY | NEXT ENTRY
Comments
She is SO beautiful! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks! <3
Posted by: Maggie on November 28, 2006 at 05:09 P.M.
What an absolute beauty!!
Can't wait for her to come home.
Posted by: Anonymous on November 28, 2006 at 05:55 P.M.
What a gorgeous gal! What a beautiful family. We love you!
Posted by: MomMom & PopPop Maloney on November 28, 2006 at 08:43 P.M.
SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE HER "GREATEST" AUNT TRACY.........of course she's gorgeous. Are you hinting to a christmas "gift"???
Posted by: Aunt Tracy on November 29, 2006 at 12:37 P.M.
aww.....my baby gurl has teefers!!aww..i cant wait for my little baby gurl..i love you and i miss you<3
Posted by: Brianna on November 29, 2006 at 07:04 P.M.
I have the cuttest neice in the whole wide world!!!! Look at her, isn't she perfect!! I love her love her lover her already!!!
Posted by: Aunt Sissy on November 30, 2006 at 06:48 A.M.
OOOhhh!!! Just look at my little Lily pie!! I can't wait to come visit her when she finally gets home. I'll wait at least 6 months before I try to steal her.
Posted by: Sherese on December 5, 2006 at 02:36 P.M

0 comments: