Saturday, September 19, 2009

Delay in The Replay

I will give you a hint as to why...in a song



Old Team Henry had a Farm
EIEIO
And on that farm they had a CHICKEN
EIEIO
With a POX POX here (and on her back)
and a POX POX there (and on her tummy)
EVERYWHERE a POX POX


Holy crap!

Oh and we think Chris may have the flu! Isn't that special! fabulous. truly. He has about 10 more minutes to take himself to the walk-in clinic before I send in reinforcements!

So far Lily only has a runny nose, and I am ok.


Charley my poor baby, she has just had it all this year. I noticed a few bumps the other day on her chest, but honestly thought that it was a few bug bites. Then yesterday there were more, I freaked and thought she had started renting out space in her crib to little critters and cleaned their room, disinfected, and washed all of her bed linen, and bed babies in hot water. I felt much better when we went to bed. She had horrible bouts of gas last night so she and I were up most of the night together. I did notice this morning that she had caught a cold and was just miserable. I didn't take off her night gown before Lily and I headed out to do some needed food shopping. When we got back she was napping, once she woke up she just looked very rough. Something told me to pull up her shirt. I did and saw that her back was covered in lovely red spots. We called the doctor, and I did what every good Momma does while waiting for the doctor to call. I called my Momma!


Once the doctor called back and I told her what was going on she thought that more then likely that is what it was. If she is still breaking out new spots by Monday we have to call back. Oh and if THAT wasn't enough... really why would it be?! She woke up from nap with that damn croup cough. Her doctor said we are going to try to ride it out a little to see what everything does. She doesn't want to give her Prednisone unless we have to while she has Chicken Pox. At least so far she doesn't seem too bothered by them.


Everyone all together.... ARGH!!!!


So there will be a slight delay in the Disney Replay...


Oh one very good piece of good happy news....


Last night was the first night in almost 3 years there wasn't a full crib set up in the girls bedroom! We took the side off of Charlotte's crib last night, she did great. It was that gas that kept her up last night. She napped in there like that this afternoon and when Chris went to check on her she had gotten into Lily's bed and fell asleep! He moved her back to her bed and she slept there until we woke her up! She needs to stop growing up right now!! LOL

2 comments:

Reba said...

Poor little thing! I hope she recovers quickly. :( Did she have the vaccine for it? I know they say it is supposed to be a milder case if they do. Either way, it is all miserable. For all of you!

Anonymous said...

Poor C Bear Mittkey gave her chickiepox!!!! No fair, Chris go to the CLINIC get checked out you turkey lips!!!!!! Hang in there Lily and Momma. Love Mommom