Saturday, September 5, 2009

Disney Show and Tell 2

Charley enjoying her Mickey pancake! See how much better her eye is! Thank God!! :-)

Lily waiting for her special pancakes, just being her cute self!!

There he is!! We are a wee-bit Mickey crazy around here!!


This is the shirt we made for the Not So Scary Halloween Party. They do have a costume that we are taking, but this is to change into if they get too hot.




I LOVE these!! We don't like to put their real names on them, so we used their nicknames! This is for Lily. We call her Poose so often she says it is her other name!!

This is for Charley. We have called her Puddle Duck for SO long now! We do because of they way she dances. She looks like a duck splashing in a puddle! We have shortened it now to Puddle! They have no clue about these. When they get up on Monday they will be out from Mickey!

These are the insides to the invites!
This is for 1900 Park Fare Dinner with Cindy and family!

Hollywood and Vine Lunch
1900 Park Fare Breakfast

Akershus- Lunch
Tusker House Breakfast

Crystal Palace Breakfast Our First Day!!

For Charlotte's first hair cut

For Lily's Princess makeover at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique!

Halloween Party!
It is funny, I am sitting here at 8pm blogging. We really are that far ahead. We finished packing today, the only things left to gather can't be until tomorrow. To say we are excited is an understatement!! We have been watching youtube with the girls to help them understand the rides that we talk about etc. In that time we have watched them Lily has fallen in love with the firework show. She can't wait to see them. She can sing a lot of the song now. In fact Charlotte, in a very 23 month old way can also 'sing' to it. I never realized how that would make my heart feel to hear our babies sing the song that we wished for them on. It is really truly amazing.
Someone I know I haven't wrote about, but have thought about often though planning this trip, is a woman in Guatemala. I wish she could see how happy/excited Lily is, what her face will look like when we walk towards that Castle Tuesday morning. I can't get the emotion out of me right now, I just really wish she could know. She gave our Lily life and we gave her the world.
Lily and Charlotte are our wish come true, that is why this trip/Disney is so important to us. When we made the reservation in February, there was a part of me that thought that it wasn't going to happen. But we budgeted, and DIY'd a lot of the trip. There was still a part of me that thought that it just wasn't going to happen. But here we sit roughly 36 hours until we take-off, bags packed, house cleaned. Now I sit here and can't believe that we really made this happen. I am simply overjoyed.















3 comments:

Reba said...

I am with Lily on the fireworks...best fireworks show ever! I am so excited for you. I really think you could go in business doing this stuff...you aer beyond creative. I am amazed at your planning/organization skills. We are always up late the night before we leave trying to tie up loose ends. I am so excited to hear trip updates!

Anonymous said...

This trip of your sounds like one in a million. I wish I was as creative as you are when it comes to planning these things!!! Have a great time and enjoy every single moment. Be safe and blog soon.

Anonymous said...

You are such a good Mommie! You are right you and Chris will open up their hearts and minds to the world. Have a good time I love You Mom