Thursday, March 13, 2008

I flashed the Easter Bunny!

I think that it is a milestone that all babies do to their Mommy's! Lily got me at the U.S. Embassy in Guatemala!! On Saturday it was Charlotte's turn. We took the girls to see the Easter Bunny. Lily was soooooo excited! We got them there just as the bunny was going on break..great... We hung out and waited out the 15 minutes by letting Lily run around looking at the flowers. When we saw that the Bunny was returning I pushed the stroller over to the entrance, while Chris and Lily walked over. He and I were quickly trying to get Charlotte out of stroller. When Lily runs right over to the Bunny and started waving her excited wave, and saying "Hi Bunny, Hi!!" Beyond words cute!

Finally I get Charlotte released from the stroller. By this time Lily is already in the Bunny's lap petting his nose making life long friends with the Bunny!! I walked Charlotte over not realizing that she had a tight gripe on the front of my shirt. I bend down to put her on the Bunny's lap and...well... I think you get the idea. FUN! So I quickly righted myself and apologized.

I didn't have too much time to dwell on it because I soon as I stepped away they started trying to get the girls to smile. They did go so good! I can't believe that it is almost Easter all ready! Hey that means Spring is right around the corner!! YEAH!

1 comments:

Reba said...

That must have been an exciting day for the Easter Bunny. Bet that doesn't happen often. :) The picture is just precious. :)
Reba