Saturday, January 6, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!!

GOOD NEWS!!!

January 6, 2007

We called Continental this afternoon and we were able to move our seats around so that we can sit together on all four flights AND I have a seat of my very own for the return trip!!! YEAH!!! Oh how the little things.... On the home front I dare anyone to find a piece of dust in this house!! I think that I have cleaned so hard that I have worn out my hands!! We also went through the luggage to make sure that we have everything we could need in case we have to stay a few extra days. I think that we are pretty confident that we have enough now. We have had to up grade the baby's luggage size. She now is now packed in a bag that is the same size as the one that Chris and I are sharing!! Chris just rolled his eyes after about the fifth time of "just in case...." I think that I have 'just in cased' her entire closet!!! Ol'well.... Tomorrow Chris is going to his hair did after Church and then we are going to hang around the house trying to tie up any loose ends and just TRY to stay calm!! I am going to get cleaned up now, I am smelling awful orange- like after spraying all that cleaning solution!!

In case anyone is counting... from the time of this post we are at T-34 hours until takeoff!!!

PREVIOUS ENTRY | NEXT ENTRY
Comments
I love you both very much!
Posted by: Aunt Tracy on January 7, 2007 at 11:08 A.M.

0 comments: