Monday, January 29, 2007

Please excuse the new mommy brain!

Please excuse the new mommy brain!

January 29, 2007

I didn't even think about the after pictures until AFTER I sent out the post!! As I said in the first post we are going on Saturday to Picture People to have her pictures done. We were playing a little dress up on Sunday to figure out what she will be wearing. It just so happens that the pictures from this are BEAUTIFUL!! They also show off her new and improved bangs! These pictures will show exactly WHY Chris and I call her Angel Face!


PREVIOUS ENTRY | NEXT ENTRY
Comments
Can you spell:
B E A U T I F U L !!!!
What a cutie pie. All the ladies at work just want to eat her up! Just Love her Love her Love her!

Posted by: Auntie Caroline on January 29, 2007 at 12:28 P.M.
Oh its beautiful I love the black and white one! Chris could print those off and not need a photographer! What a beauty!
Posted by: PopPop on January 29, 2007 at 03:26 P.M.
I agree with the PopPop.....the black and white is breathtaking! It brought tears to me eyes. Angel, indeed!!
Posted by: Aunt Tracy on January 29, 2007 at 07:41 P.M.
Your favorite is my favorite too...it is beautiful. What a little blessing you have!
Posted by: Reba on January 29, 2007 at 07:48 P.M.
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! She looks like an angel in them all
Posted by: Rhonda on January 30, 2007 at 08:05 A.M.
OMG, she is an angel!! I mean it, those photos of her in the black and white just take my breath away!!! I love you all, give her a kiss for me!!!!
Posted by: Aunt Sissy on January 31, 2007 at 06:13 P.M.

0 comments: