Friday, January 12, 2007

Lily is an AMERICAN!!!!

Lily is an AMERICAN!!!!

January 12, 2007

Hello everyone from the new and offical Henry family. We had our appointment with the Embassy today and everything went great. our visa is approved and we are ready to go. Slight change in flight plans, though. We were not able to get our paperwork today, the earliest is Tuesday afternoon. So we will be flying home and will be back in BWI at 7:00pm on Wed, 1/17/06!!!! Until then we are going to enjoy our FIRST Family Vacation!! We will continue to keep everyone updated as time permits. We are safe and having the time of our lives. Have a great weekend everyone and we will see you on Wednesday.

Chris, Megan, and Lily Henry

P.S. Here are some more pictures!!!

PREVIOUS ENTRY | NEXT ENTRY
Comments
Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to smooch that face (but I will, patiently). I love you all! Looking forward to more updates. See ya all on Wed.

Hugs & Kisses
Posted by: Aunt Tracy on January 12, 2007 at 03:07 P.M.
Congratulations to the "three" of you!!! This sure has been a long wait for you guys I know. I am so happy for you!!! She is absolutely precious!!!!!!!!!After a while, when you get settled, I want to come down with Tracy one day to see her in person! Can't wait! Congratulations again, and have a safe trip home next week!
Posted by: Cori (Tracy's friend) on January 12, 2007 at 03:20 P.M.
Congratulations guys, I know it has been a rough road, but one well traveled!! I can't wait to meet your little girl, just looking at her pictuers I can tell she is a sweetie pie!!! Miss you all, see you Wed! Love you!!
Posted by: Aunt Lizzie on January 13, 2007 at 04:31 A.M.
Oh my gosh! What a beauty... she wears her hat just like MomMom. I cannot wait to hold her. Have a good time you guys. You deserve it. Please send more pictures. I just eat them up!
Posted by: MomMom Mary on January 13, 2007 at 07:55 A.M.

0 comments: