Sunday, January 7, 2007

ONE SLEEP TILL LILY

ONE SLEEP TILL LILY

January 7, 2007

This is will be the last journal entry until we are in Guatemala!!! We will become a true family of three as of approx 6pm EST!!!!!! This has been a long road full of unseen twists and turns but I feel honored to have been chosen to walk it. Not only to walk it but to walk along side the best person in the world. Chris and I have faced things together that have tested our love in ways no one else can truly know. Only to come out better for it. I think that we both will come out of this with not only our Daughter but also a deeper love for one another. I am so proud to call him my husband and I know that he is going to take great care of his girls in the days ahead and forever.

OK enough mushy stuff onto what you really want to know....we are really to kick the tires and light the fires!!! LOL The last thing that I have left is to do vacuum. And yes Mom we are still up!! I will be happy if we can make into the bed by 8:00pm. I guess in theory that is a great idea, but we will see!!

From Chris and I we love you all more then we could ever express. Thank you for all of your well wishes and remember to think of us tomorrow around 6:00pm. I will write again as soon as I can. Hopefully tomorrow I can spread good news!!


PREVIOUS ENTRY | NEXT ENTRY
Comments
Just thinking about you and wondering if you are enjoying every minute! Cannot wait to read about your adventures.
Posted by: Reba on January 9, 2007 at 06:54 P.M.
You are on my mind contstantly, hope all is well. Anxiously awaiting your return. Love you guys.
Give that beauty a big kiss and squeeze from me!

XOXOXO!
Posted by: Auntie Caroline on January 10, 2007 at 10:00 A.M.

0 comments: