Sunday, January 14, 2007

A little about Lily...

A little about Lily....

January 14, 2007

I thought that since we are through with all of the stress today I would focus on what we have learned about Lily.

First off Lily LOVES to dance and be danced with. Last night before bed her and Daddy had a dance party and she laughed soooooo hard! She is one of the only people that love the way I sing. Every time I sing she sways back and forth. Daddy was singing the Star Wars theme to her yesterday and she giggled the whole time.

Lily also loves to eat. We have been brave and tried eggs and different fruits. We get comments every morning about how cute she is when she feeds herself. Don't worry we leave a GREAT tip every morning!!

Lily is also a Kung Fu master!! We were in the baby room yesterday and there was a little boy playing with something that Lily thought was hers and she "walked" over to him and with the sweetest look on her face picked up her leg and pushed him with her foot in his chest and he feel over crying!! She went onto get to the toy! LOL All I could do was say I was sorry LOL at least his parents thought it was funny!!! I told Chris that we should have named her Tank!!

Yesterday was our BEST Daddy and me day. She is even letting Daddy change her an smiles at him. I think that she is seeing him as Daddy and not just some guy that hangs out with Mommy!!

I am going to run!! I will write more tomorrow!! We love you all and we will see you in a few days!!

Megan, Chris and Lily!~~

PREVIOUS ENTRY | NEXT ENTRY
Comments
Oh, my loves, I've have been so excited watching the pictures and reading the journals. I've never seen a happier family! Lily is so blessed to have found such a wonderful Mommy & Daddy. Little does she know the many family members she has waiting for her!! Stay safe & well and travel safely. We're waiting with open arms (or in my case right now arm :) ) Can't wait to see you and hold my new Grandbaby Girl!!! Hugs & Kisses
Posted by: Grammy on January 14, 2007 at 11:20 A.M.
Let me get right to the point....I WANT HER!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Aunt Tracy on January 14, 2007 at 06:04 P.M.
The pictures are SO sweet! She looks like such a happy little thing! I am impressed that she is going for daddy...it took Maria two weeks. Two very long weeks. :) Anyway, enjoy this time learning about your new daughter. I can tell you that four months later, we are still learning...and loving every (almost every) minute of it! Oh, and enjoy the weather...it is yucky here. Or at least where we are. :)
Posted by: Reba on January 14, 2007 at 09:19 P.M

0 comments: