Monday, February 18, 2008

Full circle

Today is a special day for Chris and I. We will never view President's Day the same. A year ago today I took a test that forever changed our lives. We found out that we were pregnant! I was going to title this blog exactly what I said to Chris that morning... 'OMG WE ARE PREGNANT!!!' It is a moment burned into my mind forever. Just like the day I first saw Lily's tiny face. Both took my breath away! Something that only my babies have ever done.

I don't know what I did to deserve these girls but whatever it was I am sure glad that I did it!

1 comments:

Reba said...

How neat! I don't remember the days on ours, but I remember the feeling oh so well. In fact, I remember being in such disbelief, I took SEVERAL tests. :) Probably still have them somewhere...

Isn't God good?