Wednesday, February 27, 2008

NEW SKILL ALERT!!!

Miss. Charlotte can sit up ALL BY HERSELF!! She is has been doing it since yesterday. I put her in front of me on the floor and just let go. She only did one face plant on the floor.Which I thought was pretty good! She can go about 30 secs to about a minute before getting to excited and Webbles over! We thought that she would sit early because she really doesn't like to roll over at all. I think since that post saying that she had, I don't think that she has done it more then twice! But, she LOVES to sit up and look out while she is on our laps and she really loves her Bumbo sitter. She likes to watch Lily dance and just laughs like crazy at her. She is on her way! Next week is already 5 months! It goes too quick!


ONE MORE POST COMING>>>



0 comments: