Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eye of the Tiger (Disney Update)

Today marks 90 DAYS until we arrive at Disney!! This is a big deal as it is the day that I get to fight it out with others trying to get their dining ressies. Between 2 weeks if sick kiddies this part of the planning has rightfully taken a back seat. Last night Chris and I were finally able to figure it out and now I have a plan written out that has been reworked more times then I even want to think about. That is the only draw back is that you must plan your days around where you are going to eat lunch/dinner. I guess it won't be such a big deal when the girls are a little older. But for this first trip we don't want to drag them from park to park just to eat lunch.

I have 9 minutes left until I can call! It is just funny to me that it is FINALLY time. Time has drug since we started planning this trip in Feb. I better run and get ready to speed dial (I have already programmed it into my phone!) to beat out others who want to eat with a Princess!! Full Disney update coming soon! Wish me luck!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes remember planning months in advance what fun!