Saturday, August 29, 2009

Let the countdown BEGIN!!!




OK so this isn't the mega Disney update promised. We hit a little snag with Miss. Charlotte's Autograph book. Nothing big or really bad. I just need something that I can't get until tomorrow. So while trying to entertain myself while Chris is printing out the invitations that 'Tinkerbell' is going to leave each night. I thought of how I can also count us down. So for the next 8 nights I am going to be putting up our very favorite Disney commercials.

The one I put up tonight could be Chris and I. That is why we love it. He can do Donald's voice spot on. The girls love it.... and so do I!! LOL

Hopefully I will have fixed my little issue with Charlotte's autograph book tomorrow and can update fully then! I will say though that our little house is just one big bolt of excitement right now! I honestly couldn't say who is more excited!!

0 comments: