Monday, August 24, 2009

New Day

Wow, I just read back over my post from last night. It was my very first temper tantrum on blogger! I will admit though how great it felt get that out of me. Today is a new day. I am right now going to keep trying to move forward. I do need to go back and add updates in places that I missed. I will get to that soon I hope.

Today I am choosing to focus on a little Mouse and a Princess that brought great happiness into our house before lunch. I signed up for a pay-it-forward service on one of my Disney boards. Basically, you ask someone to be a fairy god-mother to your child/children. What that means is that while they are on vacation in Disney they will send a postcard from a character you ask for to your child. Well... the girls got theirs today! There was great excitement! Lily received hers from Cinderella and Charlotte's was from Mickey! I think that they were both very impressed! The messages were to sweet! Charlotte didn't put her down until it was time for lunch! Lily was just lit up from the inside out! I can't wait until we return the favor in a few weeks!

Also in the mail today was our baggage tags for the Magical Express, which will pick us up at the airport and take us to our resort. We have gotten all of our Mickey Mail now. We are in the final stretch now. I started packing us up this morning. Well, I had already started, but now I know better what is still needed for each of us.

We are still working on the autograph books for the girls. Chris and I are going to try to get them done between tonight and tomorrow so we can get them to Kinkos to have them bound. I will post pictures once we get them done. I love that they are so personalized for them! I have so much more to share but I am going to stop here for now.

3 comments:

Murph said...

I feel like I am just as excited for your trip as you are (okay maybe not JUST as excited)! Can't wait to hear all about it! I'm sure the girls will have a blast!!

Jana said...

I'm glad you're back into Disney mode! Our trips are getting so close! We got our Fairy Godmailer cards a few weeks ago, and the boys loved them. Cooper still carries his around from time to time. I just finished our autograph books and passports, etc. Just have t-shirts still to do, which is the biggest project. ugh... Sorry to hear about your dog. I know how hard that is, and how much he was a part of your family. Hopefully Disney will help cheer you up!

Anonymous said...

Girl please i had my first huge meltdown on my blog yesterday...i feel ok!!! Lol

hugs,leslie
p.s miss your posts!