Sunday, August 23, 2009

VERY Glad August is almost over...

There is no nice way to say this other then this month really REALLY sucked. I am glad to see it go. I am counting down the days to September, 1) it gets us closer to Disney World, and 2) August will be OVER! :-(

No need to rehash the last 48 hours as it is pretty evident that they weren't full of sunshine and rainbows. Honestly Saturday tied the number #1 spot of the worst day of our lives. This past week has been one huge emotional roller coaster. Twice at least we talked ourselves out of it, just to remember why and who this was for. ARGH! I am just sooo pissed that he is gone. I am pissed that Gussy is so sad, and hasn't been past the top of our yard since Saturday morning. I am pissed that Beanie did nothing but be a good boy, and he had to be in this much pain and leave us so soon. I am pissed that Lily is so sad and reminds me often that she misses Bean. Tonight it seemed to all click and she told us that he is gone to Jesus, but he is still in our hearts. :*( I am pissed that I have to try to get past this ASAP to put myself in a Disney mood that honestly I am no longer feeling. I am just really REALLY pissed off.

Before this weekend happened. The girls had been very sick back to back. Lily's temp reached 104.9 at one point. Charlotte's wasn't that far behind her at 104. We ended up back at the doctor's again for Lily this week becuase it just seemed like she still wasn't herself. Thankfully it looks like her doc was right and she just needed a little longer to get back to normal. It looks like this is behind us now.

I have just been so wrapped up in the goings on that I haven't taken the time to write on here. I have missed several important milestones to write about. I haven't even written about my Grandma's Breast Cancer surgery. ARGH!

2 comments:

Reba said...

I am sorry. :( If it is any consolation, I am ready for August to be done too...it was not my favorite month this year...

Anonymous said...

Yep bring on Sept...im ready!!! HUGS ...