Sunday, August 30, 2009

T-8 Days!!

I was working on the update, when Blogger decided to be a booger and not want upload pics correctly. After the night we had with Lily :-( I am not in the mood to fight to make it upload them. I will work more on it tomorrow. There are a ton of pics I am loading to it, so that might be why. ;-)

After I put up the video last night I went looking for more, and really came up a little empty. Tonight, I am going to use a video of an experience instead. Well two really. Lily and Charlotte are each getting a special treat.

This will be for Charlotte...





Charlotte will be given Minnie/Mickey Ears that say 'My First Haircut'. They will collect some of her hair and put it with Mickey confetti, and she will also receive a certificate!

This is for Lily....



She has NO clue this is going to happen! Heehee!! We CANNOT wait to see her face!!

0 comments: