Friday, January 30, 2009

Timewarp

Just a quick blog to let all of our cyber-buddies know that we are still around and kicking. Sorry it's been a while since we updated the blog, but with me (Chris) going back to college and a rampant bug that one of our fellow 11,000 plungers gave us we have been either to busy or to ill to write. Don't worry the kids are healthy and as ornery as ever, it was Megan and I who got the brunt of this epidemic, thankfully. Megan will be kidnapping the laptop tomorrow morning from my history paper in order to update the site. Check back tomorrow for more details and pictures from the plunge, birthday, etc.

1 comments:

Reba said...

I have been wondering. :) I have been without power some of the week but I try to check in when I can. Look forward to catching up.