Friday, October 3, 2008

Finding my happy spot

I have the best kids and Hubby on the planet! They made me feel so special and loved. :-) I spent the morning with the girls. I asked Lily in the morning if she remember what was special about the day, and she looked up at me sippy cup in mouth and said "Santa coming?" LOL

Chris came home early and we waited for Rdette to wake up from her nap. We were going to head to the craft store but it started to rain really hard. So while we waiting we opened presents! I don't want to post everything, but I did get everything I asked for and a 'Little Blue BOX!!!!' OMG!!! Wow! Chris asked me a while back what I wanted for my birthday and I in fun said something in a little blue box. He being a wonderfully male, had a blank what are you talking about expression on his face. I NEVER expected him to do anything like this!

Another sweet moment happened later in the afternoon, Lily looked up me and asked "you like you party Mommy?" COME ON!!! Too sweet! Oh and Chris let the girls sign their cards... Charlotte's has a bite mark on the corner!! LOL I have been calling her my sweet little goat! She will eat ANYTHING!!

I had a great day and it was all due to my great hubby, and girls. Thank you so much for making me smile!

We are well on track for this weekend for Miss Rdette! We have been singing Happy Birthday loudly every night at dinner. We sing it everyone at Lily's request! When we sing it for her we say her whole name, and like it is on cue she says "That's me!" She is excited to see everyone coming. Rdette is looking most forward to the cake!!

OHHH big Rdette news!! She is completely off of her bottle and taking 95% whole milk now! Wahoo! She is totally on table food and as long as it is really well chopped she does great with it! She is walking longer and longer distances, but will still crawl to get away fast when I try to get something out of her mouth! It is almost like this is a new game for her!! She KNOWS I am going to chase after her, so she cheeks it and takes off. The really funny part is that sometimes she will get laughing so hard that she can't crawl!!

Before I go I want to say THANK YOU again to everyone who remembered me for my birthday. A special thank you to Chris you know what you did, and you know why I am thankful forever to you for protecting your family. I love you.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh I am SO happy for you Megan! What a wonderful day you had - and a little blue box huh? I got one of those once and it was wonderful! Hope your day was filled with lots of hugs and kisses ... but then again with little girls like yours I am sure they loved on you all day! And way to go Rdette ... how exciting! Way to go Big Girl!

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Murph said...

I am so glad you had a good day to help wash away all those clouds around you.
Happy Birthday and many, many more.
Kathy