Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lot's O change

As your have probably already noticed the blog is changed again. I really liked the other background, but it was too translucent. This one isn't that much better, but it is hard to find non-scary Halloween backgrounds so this one is going to due until I change it again for Thanksgiving at the end of this month!

The girls are doing ok. Rdette had a fever yesterday 101.5- gave her Tylenol and it quickly broke. We let her stay up a little later last night so that I could get another dose into her. This morning she woke up screeching- she must be feeling better. Lily has the immune system of gold. Thankfully, she hasn't shown any signs of not feeling well.

Keeping them well through the week, this weekend we are going to pick our pumpkins! Off to another farm!! We have been looking forward to this one because the farm also has pieces from the Enchanted Forest. We went there all the time when I was little, but it closed a few years ago. We are really excited to go on Saturday.

Next Friday we are going to take the girls to Boo at the zoo! At the National Zoo! I told Lily about that today and she started shouting Panda Bears!!

I am going to scoot, it is rest/nap time ie. borrowed time! ;-)

3 comments:

Murph said...

Can't wait to hear about the zoo. I haven't been there since I was little but remember it being such fun. Do they still have the animal tracks on the ground that you can follow?
Kathy

Patti said...

Have fun this weekend! I love the picture of Rocker Rdette!

Michelle Smiles said...

I keep thinking about doing a pumpkin picking trip with my little cutie but I'm just not sure she would be into yet...maybe next year. Have fun!