Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two months until Santa!!!

OMG you guys (insert 14 year old excitement)...

Really I can't say much about this because I know that family members read this but I have to share...

Chris and I totally (14 again) rocked out this year's Christmas present for our family! We like most people are trying to keep to a budget, but still wanted to do something really nice. We ended up getting an awesome deal and took a leap of faith and OMG we LOVE IT.

Any other Momma's interested and want to know what we did drop me a line. The deal that we got only lasts a few more days, and I am happy to share!

Ok... moment passed 30 year old Mommy has returned....:-)

One more thing about Santa...

Last year we took the girls to Santastic (Jazz hands!), I actually emailed the people that produced it last year and THEY ARE COMING BACK! Until last year we had never seen anything like it. It takes sitting on Santa's lap to a whole new level for the kids. We are very excited about this! If you want to check it out

www.santastic.com

5 comments:

Murph said...

I'm always looking for great ideas - email me, please!
Kathy

Murph said...

I'm always looking for great ideas - email me, please!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan I am a new Momma to the blog. I would love to know what you got your family for Christmas....

Ok how long did you take you to figure out it was me? I love you MOMMOM......

Reba said...

I am all for great ideas too!

Rebekah said...

Oh Megan - the title of your post scares me ... seriously - 2 months! AHHH! I am so behind already and by then this baby should almost be here ... HELP!

Thanks for all the great ideas ... I love that website! Hope you are all doing well!

Hugs from Minnesota!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too