Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1st Dentist Appointment!

This evening Lily had her very first Dentist appointment! As with most things medical she really did great! There wasn't one tear or hint of nervousness. I was already with the Dentist when they were ready for her in a different room. She went ahead just like a big girl. I could hear the tech talking with her. She was very excited for the bubble gum toothpaste!

It was funny after she left the room I told the dentist that I was putting on a brave face for Lily. Then I informed him that I am sure he is a very nice man but I didn't like his type. By that I mean Dentist. He laughed and said he hears that all the time! But honestly I turn bright red and hot!

As for Lily thankfully everything checked out just fine. We had a couple of concerns but I was told that it is nothing to worry over and that she is great! She is due back in 6 months!

Chris and I were talking the other night about Lily. She has grown so much in the past 2 months. She is in a big girl bed, wearing panties 24/7 (at night we wearing a pull-up under her panties), she has finished her swimming class, been to the dentist, and in just a couple weeks she will be starting her very first dance class!! We gave her a choice of more swimming on a ballet class and she picked dance. It is all through our parks and recs so it is a short 6 week class again. We think it is a good way for her to try new things and be around kids her own age. This class is just for 3 years olds! Can we say super cute!

0 comments: