Thursday, April 16, 2009

Disney Update

So far this month has been more of a holding pattern. There have thankfully been no further changes!! I did secure the girls a Fairy Godmother. On wdwinfo.com there is a thread where people can ask others to send a postcard during their vacation back to their children. It is signed from our character of choice telling the child they can't wait to see them or something to that effect. I asked our Fairy Godmother for Cinderella for Lily and Mickey/Minnie for Charlotte.

It is a pay-it-forward system, so you don't send anyone money for this, you just become a Fairy Godmother to another family. I already had our family set up before I found someone for us. I think it is pretty neat that people do this for each other!

Chris is pretty busy with school but we are going to try to sit down this weekend and hash out some of the reservations (where and times) for the character meals. The main one we want is the Royal Table in the castle.

A Lily funny...

We were talking about swimming while at Disney. We told her that we are going to try to swim everyday or so- This made her very happy! Then we told her that the pool where we are going to be staying looking like it is from Guatemala. She literally gasped and put her hands over her mouth and said 'really?!' Such a funny girl!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG how fun is that!!!! I took my older kids to Disney 5 years ago and it was sooooo fun!!! I cant wait to take abby..i will have to remember that site!

hugs,leslie

Reba said...

I love the Lily story. I also love hearing about your trip plans. Take notes...I hope we need them soon. :) The girls are going to love this...such memories!