Monday, April 27, 2009

Avon Calling...

So there has been heated debate about this between Chris and I over this issue. To blog or not to blog. That was the debate. I won't say which side wanted what. But here is the compromise...

This is the one and only post that I am going to write about my new adventure. I am a brand new Avon Representative! I have a website that anyone, anywhere can order from and it will be delivered to you at home. Or you can go right through me and every two weeks or so and you can see my smiling face!

I am not going to be posting the web address, if you are interested please email me and I will gladly send it to you.

Don't get me wrong or misinterpret my tone. I am VERY, VERY excited about this new adventure and can't wait to see where it is going to lead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DING DONG AVON CALLING!!!!Love MOM

Reba said...

Hmmm, now I am really curious about who was on which side? :) Seriously it sounds like a fun adventure. I always love looking through Avon catalogs...they have such a wide variety of fun things!

Reba