Friday, April 24, 2009

Disney update!

This is a very exciting news update! Guess who is going to have her first official hair cut at the Disney Barber Shop on Main Street!!

Charlotte Mae!!

See all of hours of researching (some might call it obsessing!) are paying off! She will probably not have much hair still but a little trim never hurt anyone! Once it is all done they collect her hair and seal it with Mickey confetti. Then she is given a certificate of first hair cut and Mickey Ears with 'First Haircut' embroidered on the back! All that for $15.00! Come on!!!

As for other news we have chosen to have dinner our first night at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. This is a character meal with Cinderella, Prince Charming, The Step Sisters and the Step Mother. This is going to be a surprise for them. We are going to let them wear their Princess Dresses, and we are going to make our own official Royal Invitation to give them! I think it is going to be a great kick start for the rest of the week.

We have a little over a month left until we can call and make our ADRs (Advanced Dining Reservations) so I am working on getting an A list and a B list as they seem to fill up fast! You can only call 90 days ahead of your arrival so that is 6/6 for us.

Chris told me the other night that I should become a Disney Travel Agent after planning this trip! But in honesty, it is all on the web. Most things I have just stumbled on. Like the First Hair Cut for Miss Charlotte.

If you want to see videos of the First Hair Cut or 1900 Park Fare check out youtube. I have found that I like to see things for myself even after I read about them this has been great for that. Also it helps that I can show Lily what I am talking about. After watching she can't wait to ride on Goofy's Rolder Coaster (lilyism):-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO thats how i was when we went 5 years ago!!! BETTER get to work for when we take abby!!! Or i will write you!

hugs,leslie

Reba said...

I love reading your updates about your trip. I love Disney and have been a few times. But I am still learning new things from you. Maybe you should be an agent for them. :) Maria just asked me today when we were going there. She has been on a Disney kick lately. I think one of her classmates must be going soon...