Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Disney Update!


I think the last post I was writing that we could begin planning this month. Well I was wrong. Disney releases operating times 90 days ahead of time. We have to wait until 6/1 ARGH!! I will only have 5 days to get everything mapped out so that I can make our reservations for the character meals. I am sure it will be fine but I would have liked a little more time to plan it out. I have a working plan, but I need the hours for the night parades to finalize it all.

We have been working on collecting things in our Disney bucket. We now have sunglasses and hats for the girls. During our last trip to the Disney store I stumbled in to a BONUS! Bibbity Bobbity Boutique princess crown clips! I kid you not I was sooo excited. I have already figured out how they do the princess bun but I thought I was going to have to wait until we got there to get one of the clips. Now we have one that we can play with before hand!

I put her hair up last night before bed, then she played bride! The next time I am going to get pics. This time it was more to show Chris why I was sooo excited! He saw how beautiful she looked and understood! Miss. Charley is still working on growing her hair, but does have enough for some cutie pie piggy tails!

I have a countdown chain to make, but it doesn't start for another ten days. I will gladly forward it if anyone wants one! I know that I plug http://www.wdwinfo.com/ in just about every Disney post, but this forum is truly awesome. There is a whole area where if you ask very talented people will make any iron on transfer that you want! Then you just print if off iron and you got a personalized shirt! I do not like to put the girls names on their shirts but I did have ones made that are mickey heads that say Big Sis and Lil Sis! One set is purple polka dots, and the other is pirates! I will play show and tell....




How cute are they!! Oh and it was free! :-) I can't wait to make the shirts!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously im coming to you in a few years to talk me through this disney planning!

I know a few sites on Etsy.com makes CUTE Disney clothes..if your interested let me know!

hugs,leslie