Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ultimate Expression of Love

First off I want to thank you all for leaving such sweet comments for Matthew and us. We did have a nice day of talking about him and thinking back to those days before we lost him. Leslie asked if we know if he was ever adopted and we honestly don't know. We have thought about searching, maybe one day we will. I am afraid to do that after things about our now closed agency have come to light. It is hard to know what to believe...

Moving on to a happier topic.....

Yesterday Charlotte brought the whole big box of dog biscuits in from the kitchen and started handing them out to our dogs. They LOVE when she does this! Well of course Lily had to join in as well. I was watching them handing them out and Charlotte brought me one. I told her to go ahead and give it to the dogs and she laughed and trotted off to give it. Lily then walked up to me with a biscuit and said 'Mommy if you were a doggie I would give you a biscuit too.' I have never been told I love you quite like that! It really was the ultimate expression of love!

0 comments: