Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Poopcasso

This is Charlotte's new nickname. She has gotten into her diaper three times now! Even through a onesis barrier! She is such a hot baby, so we have not been putting her in the heavy fleece sleepers. Thankfully we found a few light weight ones at Target. She was madder then mad the first night we put it on. She pulled at the tab/zipper. Even tried to chew through it! But she didn't get into her diaper!

I know this sounds really gross but I think that it is a texture thing for her. It has stopped for now, even on the nights that we don't use the full sleeper. We are hopeful that this was a short phase! Chris and I laugh all the time and say that Charlotte was sent to us to make sure we got the full parenting experience! I guess if nothing else she has made us immune to pretty much anything! Thank goodness she is soooo stinking cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grant likes to be in the buff too! We had any messes yet. I cut the feet our his jammies and he wears them backwards, no more moons for me in the morning. HA

Anonymous said...

all my kids used to do that!!!! YIKES! LOL

Reba said...

It is just a matter of time at our house... Yep, they like to keep you on your toes!

Patti said...

I foresee this in our future...let me know if you find any solutions to this artistic expression :)

Guatemalan Genes said...

Congratulations! and thanks for stopping by guatemalangenes. I love the quote on the header of your blog!