Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogging...

I got the to thinking about that tonight, I have made such wonderful connections by sharing a small part of our family. I have learned about so many different people/places. Some I have grown quite attached too. Which if you think about it, is pretty odd considering I will probably never meet them. But they, like I share themselves and families. I have cheered and cried. I am now a Chemo Angel awaiting my first patient. I have become an Organ Donor. Because I have been so touched by these families. I find myself hugging Chris and the girls a little tighter at night.

One in particular is Confessions Of A CF Husband another Blogging Mommy introduced me to this awesome family. I checked it out (along with 3 million other people), fell totally in love with the family and became an Organ Donor. If you get a minute it is truly worth it.

0 comments: