Friday, April 4, 2008

Nice and slow

After Wednesday I am happy to report that everything has been nice and slow around here! We stayed in today. Whatever is Chris's last day of work for the week (Friday on the long week and Thursday on the short)I use as my house cleaning/laundry day. That way we have the whole weekend to play with Daddy! Better yet Mommy gets to go out all by herself on Saturday mornings w/out fear! LOL Lily loves to "help" me on cleaning day. The only problem is this is the day I clean the gross rooms like the bathroom. So I give her a napkin and set her loose "dusting" her Dora table. She really gets into it. Charlotte is sitting better and for longer periods everyday, so that makes it a little easier. I can set her up with a group of toys in front of her and she is pretty content for a little while. Although, today I left the room for I swear less then a second, and I heard a small thud. Lily started yelling "rdette, rdette." I come rushes back in expecting tears any second but there she was happy laying on her side! I think Lily and I were more shook up by it! :-) Ohh another time I set her up to play in her crib when I was cleaning thier room. Again left for a second, I walked back by there to look in and I saw that she must has toppled over. She sounded happy (cooing and all) and I saw her little maracca waving over her head. So I took and extra second as I was getting back to the room I heard her whinning. I get in and saw that she must have tried to roll over, and got most of herself over but got stuck on her arm. She was ok, just needed a little help with her arm!

This Saturday Chris and I are trying something new. We decided that each Saturday morning I am going to run a few errands all by self! It gives me a little total quiet time, and I can get the more difficult errands done a little easier. For Chris, it gives some good play time with the girls. Something all three of them really enjoy. So it is a win-win! Speaking of Saturday it looks like our trip to the park (with Daddy this time!!!) will be pushed off until at least Sunday. If it comes down to it we will take the girls to the mall to play. Lily really likes that as well!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

charlotte looks like garbo in that one proifle pix and Lily looks fabo in her ensemble!!!!! I love reading these. MomMom