Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SUNNY!

I was shocked yesterday afternoon to look out the window and notice that the clouds had all gone away and that it was bright and SUNNY outside! Even better it was WARM!! Chris was just about ready to get off of work, so I got the girls together and out front we went! I brought out Charlotte's uni-saucer, and Lily played with her Chalk and bubbles. We had such a nice time. When Chris got home Lily went on a hunt for flowers. She kept pushing the flowers to her face to smell and at one point was kissing them. She had yellow all over her face! Charlotte just enjoyed being out in the sunshine. I am hoping that it stays this way and we can get to the park this weekend. That would be such a nice change from the indoor mall play yards! I am keeping my fingers crossed that is for sure!



OUTSIDE FUN!










PRETTY GUS!



FASHION DIVA!!



1 comments:

Reba said...

I don't know how I got so behind on posts, but I did. I love the pics of Lily getting dressed and I love the outside pictures too...such happy girls. Ahhh, the age 2. Yep, it is a fun one. Of course, I always thought three was even MORE fun. :)
Reba