Friday, June 13, 2008

Digging out

Well the count stands at 3 on antibiotics, and 1 not too far behind! ARGH! What a week this has been. Chris is the last one holding out getting this. I hope that he stays with just a slight runny nose. The girls and I are just as miserable as you can get. I am trying to dig out from under all the used tissues and send up smoke signals that all is ok, just still under quarantine! :-)

Charlotte is on the road to recovery, but it is hard for her because she is also teething her 4 upper teeth! Lil is so sad looking! She is all puffy with congestion. Chris called the Ped (I <3 her!) yesterday and asked if they could call in something for Lily, and thankfully they did. I know that they are sick, but I can't help thinking about how cute those two pink bottles look sitting in our fridge look!

Me, well I should like a 13 year old boy!!! ;-) But hanging in there, I have a great date with the bed today for a nap when Chris gets home.

I am going to try and get the post out about Charlotte's Baptism, and a recap of our week hopefully tonight. Although our week was on the snotty side there was a few funny spots!

1 comments:

Reba said...

How not fun! I am glad you still have a sense of humor though...it would be easy for me to crawl into bed and stay there. :) I hope that everyone is feeling better very soon!!!
Reba