Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Day Daddy!

I have sat and stared at the screen for a while now. It is not because I have nothing nice to say... it is quite the opposite. There are so great things.

Chris is the Daddy every little girl should have. He is patient and loving, kind and strong. Best yet, he isn't afraid to wear a crown, if the occasion calls for it.



He has shoulders strong enough for me to lean on, yet gentle to put his girls to sleep on.



He doesn't mind when Lily wants to 'help'. Even if that means it makes the job twice as long. :-)



He LOVES to change diapers!




I know that this may be a little silly, but that is how Chris is. I couldn't have asked for a better partner to walk this journey with, and I could have never ever asked for a better Daddy for our girls. We have been together for 13 years soon married for 8, we grew into adults together. I know for a fact that nothing has brought him more joy then being a Daddy.

2 comments:

Murph said...

Greta pictures! Happy Father's Day, Chris!
I've spent too much time at the Marriott in GC because I recognize the furniture in the picture with the diaper. :)
Kathy

Reba said...

You forgot to mention the animal control officer he has become recently at your house. :) Seriously, I know what you mean about staring at the screen. It is almost 10 o'clock at night and I have yet to write my Father's Day blog...it is hard to put it all in words. I can tell Chris is an awesome daddy...his girls are so blessed to have him!
Happy Father's Day!
Reba