Wednesday, July 30, 2008

PANTY PRINCESS!!!

Me oh my! The Panty Princess came tonight while we were having dinner. She left a brand new Princess potty and Elmo panties! Lily is over the moon excited!

A little back story-

We were going to wait until tomorrow night to summoned the Panty Princess. However, Lily has been doing great these past few days. Today she remained dry in real panties ALL day! Everyday she has just gotten the idea more and more.

Today we had one hiccup, she ran to the bathroom yelling "Potty, potty!" I was cleaning up breakfast and told her to get started and that I was coming. I asked if she was pooping- it was her normal time of day. She told that she was and sounded excited. I finished what I was doing and turned the corner into the bathroom. There I saw her standing in front of her potty looking a little sheepish. I looked down and saw that she had pooped in the bathroom but NOT in the potty! Opps! I got everything cleaned up and gave her a new pair of panties. I was unsure what exactly happened! After that incident she would yell potty run in and pee like a champ!

We are going to her have wear a pull-up at night and during nap. As of tonight she is no longer a diaper wearer!! We are going to be brave and take it one day at a time. She does seem so much more ready this time. So I think we are on the right track!

Back to the arrival of the Panty Princess (AKA Chris!). We had talked and decided that we were going to do it tonight. After dinner I kept the girls at the table and Chris disappeared for a few minutes. When he got back I got up to get the camera. On my way back to the kitchen I stuck my head in the bathroom, then I looked at Lily with a really excited expression and said " Lily! I think someone came while we were having dinner!! I think the Panty Princess came!!" The longer I talked the wider her eyes! She was up and out of her seat and ran into the bathroom! She wanted to wear her new Elmo panties to bed.

The great thing is that Charlotte was having a hard time falling asleep so Chris was in their room a few extra minutes tonight. Lily sat up and said "potty Daddy potty!" He scooted her right out of the bedroom and she went and pee'd again!!

Good job BIG GIRL!!!

Going to go check out what is in the bathroom!!

1 comments:

Reba said...

Good for Lily! Sounds like she is ready!
Reba