Sunday, July 27, 2008

So sleepy

That is the best way to describe the girls tonight! They both fell asleep on the way home about 5 mins after leaving Grandpa and Grandma's house! We got them home and put them in bed it. It is surreal that they are even back home since they came in and were already sleeping.

We picked up Rdette first. We were later then we thought we were going to be because of the pipe. She was all smiles! It took her a minute to warm back up with Chris, but it was just a minute and he had her laughing! She had a great time and was already exhausted from the playtime there! Thank to her Fairy God Mother, Maina, and Joe for letting our princess come to play!

Lily was too funny when we got to Chris's parent's house. She looked star struck when she saw us! She ran right over to get big hugs and kisses. She had such a good time. Grandpa said she talked ALL the way home!! Elmo's World Theme song was heard numerous times. I thought it was really sweet that she asked them several times about Rdette. She even sang Rdette's song!! And the biggest news of all is that she asked to use the potty ALL weekend! I think we are on to something here! :-) Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for taking such great care of our girl and for not letting any Dingo's eat my baby!! LOL

We had dinner with Grandpa and Grandma and then headed home. Chris's car seems to be much better. Thanks to Grandpa for helping out with that! So we took two cars. I had the girls in the van. We didn't even make it to the second traffic light before they both were out! I am glad that we thought ahead and changed them into their PJ's before we left.

Now the house is quiet and I am off to bed! I do have one more thing to share but I am getting the evil eye from Mr. Henry ;-) so I will save that until tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Reba said...

Sounds like both girls had an incredible time. I always go with the theme, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". That time away is precious and then your time together is even more precious. At least I hope so...I will find out Sunday. :)
Reba