Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chats with Lily

To set this up a little.. to help celebrate Chris's new position Lily and I made a cake while Charlotte was napping. I was going to ice it tonight while Chris had the girls in the tub. When I cut off the crust the cake fell apart. I have no clue why/how this happened. Chris came in to grab a bite and gave a little bite to Lily. This is what I heard...

Chris: Lily is that good cake?
Lily: yes it is yummy
Chris: What does it taste like?
Lily: Ham and Cheese

ROFL!!!


Have a great night!

3 comments:

Murph said...

I guess 'good' is all relative to what tastes you like. Lily must be a big fan of ham and cheese.
Kathy

Faithful Froggers said...

Oh, how funny! Lily is just too cute. At least she liked it. :)

Anonymous said...

She's your kid through and through!!!