Friday, September 12, 2008

FFF- What I did on my summer vacation!

This week we were to come up with our own theme. I chose "What I did on my summer vacation!" I am glad for the cooler weather but I will miss our summer. At least we have these great memories!

We spent time with Grandparents!


We visited The National Zoo

We visited the Baltimore Zoo.

Lily got to see the Elephants!Rdette slept!
We ate messy treats!
And took LOTS of baths!

Lily got to meet her idol!
Daddy even got in on the fun!
And Charlotte rode her very first ride!

What a great summer we had!

To see what other cool families came up with visit

http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Great pictures. Adorable kiddos. Have a wonderful weekend.

Murph said...

Isn't summer the best? Looks like you all so much fun!
Kathy

nora said...

What a fun summer! Looks like lots of first and lots of fun!

Sarah said...

Love all the fun you can squeeze into the summer! great pics!

Anonymous said...

I will miss summer too!!!

Looks like you gals had a fun time!!!!!

hugs,Leslie

Beck said...

Such cute pictures! Looks like your family had a great summer (:
Have a nice weekend~
Rebecca

Hannah said...

What a FUN summer!
Such cute shots.

Have a great weekend.

Ellen said...

What gorgeous girls. You pics made me think about our fun summer. Now the leaves are changing color. Where does the time go?

Graycesmomma said...

Looks like you guys had a great summer! Wonderful pictures.

Rebekah said...

WOW! You guys did have a great summer ... I love the look on Lily's face when she saw the elephant! TOO cute ... both of your girls are beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Bus and Sabra said...

What a great summer you guys had! Love your topic! Love the messy pics!! :O)
-Sabra

Reba said...

What a very fun theme you had! I love the pictures...what wonderful memories you made as a family this summer.
Reba

Robyn said...

Great pics!! Looks like you had a fun summer!!

Robyn