Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sesame Street or Bust!!

I know what you are thinking- she has lost her mind! Not quite although by Oct 5 that maybe the case! We are in full swing Charlotte party planning! I finally decided on the design of her cake today! Very exciting. Chris is just happy that I have drawn something out, and so far have stayed on course! It is going to be Abby Cadabby themed. I figured that way there is some of all the characters represented! Honestly the hard part has been finding things that DO NOT include your red furry friend and mine Elmo! He is all over the place.

I did score on EBay again the other day and got a Kid Sized Puzzle of Zoe! It is taller then Lily! Chris and I put it all together and glued it. It is so cute. We were going to get the Big Bird but after her party I would like to hang it in their room. Zoe in her little ballerina outfit would fit in much better then Big Bird.

Going back to Elmo for a second... we did go ahead and pre-order the new Elmo Live doll for Lily from Santa. I know it is going to be next to impossible to find it as we get closer to Christmas. We can go pick it up next month. She will love it for sure! I think Santa should leave Chris and I Motrin in our stockings! I think we are going to need it!

Stay tuned as we get closer I am sure knowing us that there are going to LOTS of things to write about! ;-)

5 comments:

Reba said...

Wow! Look at your blog. Fancy stuff. :) We did a Sesame Street theme once (Big Bird cake)...I cannot wait to hear your plans. Have you ever thought of being a party planner? :)
Reba

Anonymous said...

Yea Elmo is everywhere!!!! I love Abby (for obvious reasons)...sounds like its going to be a fun time!!!

Hugs,Leslie

lewister said...

Ya know, you're right. It's tough to get anything that doesn't have Elmo splashed all over it. (And he is decidedly _not_ my favorite SS character.) They have all the Abby Cadabby stuff, but that still gets you just the one character. I loved the old SS smiles line they had where every piece was a different character face. You could adapt something similarly by using solids and pretending the green is Oscar, yellow is Big Bird, etc. Looking forward to hearing more about the Sesame Street birthday party! Those are my favorites.

Patti said...

I LOVE the new background. Cookie is a favorite in our house :)

Anonymous said...

I love the new look and I LOVE Team Henry!!