Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane....

It's Lilliana Catherine.....







We went costume shopping on Sunday. This was her pick! Isn't it her!! For some reason she thinks that she has to have her mouth open while she is flying! The best part is because she is on the shorter side the boot covers are more like leg warmers!!



Not to be left out....


Off the cuteness chart right!! This was our second choice for Miss Rdette. The first costume was a bumble bee. I had picked it out weeks ago and brought it home. It was 18 months should have been plenty big enough HAHA!! It was over the moon cute. We were afraid that in eight more weeks it would not fit. So just take it back for the next size right? I (no lie) have been to babies r us hoping that they would have it at least 8 times! No luck. So I am letting the bumble bee go She does through look adorable as a Angel. Only draw back is that can't get her halo to straighten out! She doesn't like ANYTHING on her head. So we will either get it to work or we will cut it off and she will be a fairy instead!

I LOVE this time of year!

4 comments:

Reba said...

Cute costumes. I like the angel costume...she looks precious. And Lily's is too cute! She looks so proud. We are almost done with costumes. I just have to figure out the little one...
Reba

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that the cuteness factor has been completely maxed out. As far as the halo goes, I feel it truly shows off who Rdette is. The sweetest angel ever with a bit of a wild side. And Lily keep on flying, just watch out for bugs. :) I love you girls!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW i love their costumes..We better get Abbys soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Lily looks like she is ready to really fly! Rdette what can I say angelface! Love Mommom