Monday, September 15, 2008

Lillisms

I am going to have to get video of her saying some of these! This is a list of her newest sayings...

"(insert name) you are prettiful"- complete with baby sign!

"Oh my Noodness!"

If she is looking for something and then find something that might do the job she says:

"yes, this one works better"

"What ya doing Mommy"- this was just today!

"I help you"

Ohh this is a favorite... when we are driving home we have her count the houses on our street until we get to ours. She was doing great with this then the other day we heard:
"one, two, nome on Rdette dount...one, two, Rdette dount with me"

"you miss me?"

"you love me Mommy" - she says this so I will say something back to her. Like, I love forever, and ever, or I love YOU bunches- she really likes that one.

Then she will tell us:
"I love you ever, ever, ever"

She will tell Chris he is being a "silly Daddy gain"

She will hug Rdette around her neck and say "ahhh love you baby" She also like to giggle and call her a "silly baby" when she does something silly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute... i love to hear the things Toddlers say!!! Cracks me up!

Hugs,Leslie

Murph said...

Isn't it just amazing the things they come up with? The other day we were looking at a library book that had a rip in it. We asked Rudy who ripped it (previously he had blamed his cousin). This time he said "Someone else". Where does he get this? We just cracked up!
Kathy

Murph said...

Isn't it just amazing the things they come up with? The other day we were looking at a library book that had a rip in it. We asked Rudy who ripped it (previously he had blamed his cousin). This time he said "Someone else". Where does he get this? We just cracked up!
Kathy

Reba said...

I would love to see a video of these...how cute! Isn't their language amazing??? Keep sharing.