Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 months!



Charlotte is 10 months old today! Only two more months until her big day! It has been surreal watching her grow. We missed all this with Lily, so we treasure each time we get to witness a new skill!

At 10 months she can/has:
6 teeth
Bite- I have the marks to prove it!
Crawl ALL over!
Clap her hands
eating more and more 'real' food
drinking from a sippy cup at least once a day
feeds herself small foods
laughs and smiles all day
pulling up
starting a slow to moderate cruise around the furniture
talks up a storm!
gives lots of kisses
shakes her head No
bounces up and down to dance
loves the taste of crayons!
Steps up on small steps when she crawls
loves to play
likes it when Lily sings to her!

Roughly this time last year!




3 comments:

Reba said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes by? Isn't it also amazing at how much she is doing at a young age? A child's development just boggles my mind. Two more months!
Reba

Murph said...

Check out my blog for a new game I tagged you for. :)
Kathy

Murph said...

Check out my blog for a new game I tagged you for. :)
Kathy