Friday, August 22, 2008

FFF- Best Stuffed Friends

Here it is two posts BACK TO BACK! You know that you are impressed! :-) I love FFF!! If you want to see more great FFF go to www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com

Rdette doesn't have a lovey yet, so I just used the cutest pic of the week!



Lily can't go without Nite Nite Bear. The poor bear has had more bleach baths and is still going strong! He was used to help the transition into her new Big Girl bed earlier this year. She was just over two and didn't want to give her bed to her sister! Nite Nite Bear was just what the doctor ordered!

Can you find Lily?!


Lil and Elmo looking Faaaabulous!

Big hugs!





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Congratulations on having such a smooth transition to a big girl bed for Lily. Bear is a cutie but Lily is just absolutely adorable!!!

Have a great weekend!

Ruthie

Sarah said...

Megan... the pictures of the girls and their fuzzy friends are too cute!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW I love her bear and the bed pic cracks me up!

Violet said...

so cute!

Debbie said...

What cute little gals with their stuffy friends!!!

Debbie

ANDREEA said...

Thank you for reading my blog,I love your little girls:)
Kisses.
Andreea

Our Family of 5 said...

Absolutely precious!! Have a good weekend!

Amanda said...

Cute! Your girls are adorable!