Friday, August 22, 2008

Holy glue sticks Batman!

What do you get when you use 22 glue sticks, about 10 work hours, and wonderfully geeky oops I mean techy Hubby to help re size things?



Our Rdette's Birthday invitations!!!





I wanted to post these today after I found out that my parents had gotten theirs. They live the farthest, so I figured that everyone else should have already gotten them! I LOVE them! I think in my next life I am going to be a party planner. This makes me so happy to be able to do this for our girls. Plus being crafty helps me release stress. Chris understands and just backs away from the glue gun!! LOL This weekend I am going to work on her goodie bags and Chris is going to cut me out a shape of cookie monster for one of the games! I have already picked out her cake. Chris's co-workers love it when we have something that I need to do a practice cake for!! LOL

Anyway I just wanted to share! We still can't believe our sweet baby Rdette is going to be 1!! Where did the time go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! The invitation turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!!! Great job!