Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm it!

Soooooo excited! I have never been "tagged" before to play a game! Thanks Kathy! http://whenrudysaysuhoh.blogspot.com/

This is the ABC's of me!



A. Attached or single? Attached sometimes it seems surgically! ;-)

B. Best friend? Chris

C. Cake or pie? Cake

D. Day of choice? Friday, because either Chris is off OR his hours at work are reduced and he gets to be home!

E. Essential item? My book bag. It has everything that the girls could ever need! It is like Mary Poppins' bag!

F. Favorite color? Purple

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms cuz they gross Chris out! LOL Sometimes it's just fun to do!

H. Hometown? Exactly where I live now.. really in the same house

I. Indulgences? Music I <3 my Ipod

J. January or July? January Lily's and Chris's birthday, plus I am still coming off of my Christmas season high!!


K. Kids? The two most wonderful little girls a Momma could ask for!


L. Life isn't complete without? Chris and our girls. Oh and Chocolate ice cream!


M. Marriage date? June 24, 2000


N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister-younger


O. Oranges or apples? both


P. Phobias? close spaces esp Tunnels... didn't happen until the girls came..very weird!


Q. Quotes? 'Do or do not, there is no try' Yoda- Yes, Chris I pulled out the Yoda just for you!! ;-)


R.Reasons to smile? My girls and of course Chris! Also the fact that for the first time in 6 weeks we are ALL staying home this weekend!


S. Season of choice? Fall


T. Tag peeps - Lily and Charlotte ( Kathy did this and I thought it was really cute!)


U. Unknown fact about me? Hmmmm a girl can't reveal it all can she....


V. Vegetable? brussel spouts


W. Worst habits? Absentmindedly picking at my feet


X-ray or ultrasound? X-rays are boring, I LOVED the many ultra-sounds I had to have when I was prego!


Y. Your favorite food? Crabs/shrimp YUMMY!


Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

0 comments: