Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Who else...

is completely addicted to the Olympics? On Sunday Chris convinced me to watch Michael Phelps swim in our bedroom. I got up during the commercials to ran into the bedroom!! Then when it was time for the team relay I was up on my knees doing that silent screaming thing trying not to wake the girls! Chris was NOT amused when I smacked his belly during that! LOL 100% addicted!

While we watch that in the evening I have been working on a special project. I don't want to say anymore then that right now- but they are soooo cute! I will explain more when I am done.

I am sorry that I haven't commented on the blog's, I have been reading and I will be catching that back up soon. On that topic this is for my blogging Momma's- I am thinking about adding a links section. If you would like me to include your blog just let me know it is ok. I don't do anything w/out permission on here! ;-)

I have SOOOO many stories from the week. This weekend we are going to Northern PA (Tawanda) to be exact to visit Chris's Grandma. We haven't seen her in a while. My sister and Danny are going to be here to sit on the boys for the weekend! Thank you guys!

Will write more soon.. the Olympics is on!! :-0

2 comments:

Murph said...

Feel free to add my link.

I've also become addicted to the olympics. I was up until almost 1am last night because of them (and the hope of seeing some meteors- but that's another story).

Kathy

Reba said...

My son should come join you. I follow the headlines but school has started so I just haven't really watched much. But my son has been watching while I am in in-service. He is hooked especially on Phelps.

I don't mind my blog being on there.

Reba