Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hammer Time...

I was in line at Wally World and while I was waiting my turn to check out I was looking over the magazine's. Normally I just gaze over them and giggle at all the outrageous headlines just to pass time. But this time something wonderful caught my eye and I became very excited.

SLOW COOKER SUPPERS

When did this happen? When did I go from reading all about the latest trends (pinched jeans anyone?! or even BETTER MC Hammer pants?!!) to a Wife and Mommy EXCITED (I literally made the OHH face and everything!) over SLOW COOKER MEALS!!! Sigh

Don't get me wrong I am EXTREMELY happy with where my life is right now. It is just a reminder of how fast time really does fly!

Enough for now, the Family Circle Magazine that I did indeed buy is calling my name! I am off to find out how to make "Hearty meals for less then $5"!! LOL Ol'well my IPod will keep me young!

Stop Hammer Time...

0 comments: